Think you have what it takes to be a Critter Buddy®?
Do you LOVE animals? Do you have experience caring for animals? Are you responsible and trustworthy? Do you want to have FUN at work and get love, kisses and snuggles at work? If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, keep reading! You may have a great future as a Critter Buddy®!
All Critter Buddies® Must:
- Be able to pass a background check
- Be drug FREE and able to pass random drug tests
- Be incredibly reliable (our clients and their fur-kids are relying on you!)
- Be trust-worthy
- Be very organized
- Have reliable transportation
- Be a TRUE animal lover
- Have recent experience caring for animals (not ALL animals… but at least some!)
- Be active and able to walk or jog with dogs
- Not be afraid of hard work
- Have excellent references
- Be at least 18 years old
This is a dirty job! Very fun and very, VERY rewarding…. but dirty! You will be covered in fur and slobber and sometimes other yucky stuff. You are expected to occasionally clean up poo, vomit and all sorts of things. If you can’t do that or can’t meet the requirements listed above, please don’t apply. We only want the best on our team because our furry clients and their pet parents are counting on us!
Think you have what it takes? Yay! We want you on our team! Please send us an email using our contact form and we will respond to you as soon as possible!